Cancelling under the Consumer Contracts Regulations
Depending on where you live, you have a legal right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("CCRs") or equivalent consumer legislation in the EU. This means that, during a certain cancellation period, if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep the purchased products, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the order.
Once the products are returned to the relevant Partner you will receive a full refund, including the original delivery costs; however you will be liable to arrange and cover the full cost of returning the order to the Partner. Please note, our Free Returns service (see Returns & Refund Policy) is not available for orders cancelled under the CCRs.
How to cancel under the CCRs: Except in relation to certain types of products as set out in the Returns Policy, you may cancel a contract at any time before your order is delivered and up to 14 days afterwards, beginning on the day after you received the products ("cooling-off period").
To cancel a contract, you must clearly inform us, preferably:
If you cancel an order (or part of an order) during the cooling off period, you must return the product(s) within 14 days after the day on which you notify us of the cancellation, and ensure the item(s) comply with the conditions of our Returns Policy.
If you cancel a contract between us within the 14-day cooling-off period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible. In any case your refund will be completed within 14 days after the day on which we received your return, or if earlier, the day on which we receive evidence that you have returned the product(s) to our address. You will have to bear the full cost of returning the product(s) to the Partner.
We accept returns within 14 days, starting from the day your order was delivered.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included
- Final sale items cannot be returned unless the item arrives damaged or faulty when delivered to you
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective box when returned
- When trying on footwear, please do not mark the soles or damage the shoe box
- Perfumes, Room Scents, Accessoire products etc. must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it
Please be careful when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
To create a better shopping experience for our customers, we offer a flexible returns policy. We monitor the number of returns and reserve the right to close your THE Treasury account or restrict future orders if your return behaviour is in breach of our Returns Policy.
Cancelling an order under the Consumer Contracts Regulation
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) 2013 Regulations (CCRs). If you would like to cancel your order, you must notify us of your wish to cancel within 14 days from the date your order arrived using one of the methods set out below. Once you notify us, you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the items to the FARFETCH brand or partner boutique you ordered from.
For more information on cancelling an order under the Consumer Contracts Regulation (CCRs), view our Terms & Conditions
To cancel a contract, you must inform us, preferably:
- By telephone on +44(0)20 3962 2362, giving us your name, address and order reference; or
- By completing and returning this cancelation form to the address specified in the form.